MARKETING APTITUDE TEST
Most of us try to operate a new home appliance before reading the instructions. Why not do the same with a course - take the exam first without reading the material? An objective of this exam is that you learn something as well as test your knowledge of Western marketing thought, so you be the judge of how well you do.
Click on the box next to each answer. Keep track of your own score. Less than 70% is typically a failing score - but then, you haven't taken the course yet. Go ahead. Just do it. Have fun!
1. A product is:
2. Customer satisfaction is:
3. A market is:
4. Demarketing is:
5. The marketing concept is:
6. The societal marketing concept is:
7. Nonprofit marketing is:
8. According to your professor, most marketing students are offered first jobs in:
9. Consumerism has to do with organizations which focus on:
10. Public policy has to do with:
11. The marketing environment consists of:
12. A market segment is: